Top 10 Things You NEED TO KNOW About Diablo 4 Seasons (and how they work)
Diablo 4 Seasons bring exciting gameplay changes and rewards. If you’re new to Diablo or ARPGs in general, here’s a simplified breakdown of how Seasons work and what to expect.
1. Creating a New Character: Each new Season requires creating a fresh character. Characters are tied to specific realms. The current realm is the Eternal Realm, the main permanent server. Starting a new Season means creating a character in the Season realm, like Season 1, Season 2, and so on.
2. Character Transfer: At the end of a Season, your character is transferred to the Eternal Realm. This allows you to continue playing with that character on the main server. Note that your old character does not carry over to the new Season, ensuring fair gameplay.
3. Map Coverage: Map coverage carries over to your new seasonal character. You don’t need to rediscover the map, but you’ll still need to acquire waypoints in the new Season.
4. Renown Progression: Renown progress from the Eternal Realm only counts towards map discovery and acquired Altars of Lilith. Other renown progress, side quests, strongholds, and waypoints need to be completed again in the new Season.
5. Seasonal Mechanics: Seasons introduce exciting seasonal mechanics and quests. These mechanics can change core gameplay aspects and provide unique challenges and rewards.
6. Seasonal Objectives: Each Season has specific objectives to accomplish for rewards. These objectives may include obtaining legendary items or completing quests.
7. Seasonal Blessings: Seasonal blessings enhance your seasonal character’s growth. These are earned by completing challenges and going through the Battle Pass levels. They can provide boosts to experience, materials, and elixirs.
8. Battle Pass: The Battle Pass offers rewards and cosmetics for leveling your character. It consists of both free and premium tracks. The premium track offers cosmetic rewards and can be purchased, while the free track unlocks cosmetics through character leveling.
9. New World Tiers: New Seasons often introduce major additions to the game, such as new World Tiers or gems. These updates are likely to coincide with the start of each new Season.
10. Character Progression: By participating in Seasons, you can enjoy the seasonal mechanics, earn unique rewards, and enhance your character’s growth. Your character from the previous Season remains on the main server, allowing you to continue playing with it.
Keep in mind that the developers may provide more detailed information closer to the launch of the first Season. Seasonal gameplay adds variety and freshness to the Diablo 4 experience, making it an exciting journey for all players.
You can watch the below YouTube video for more info (Credits: DM: Diablo)
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.