Borderlands 3 Save Wizard Cheats Released!! (QMO)
Borderlands 3 Save Wizard Cheats are LIVE!! (QMO = Quick Mode Only/Advanced Mode Not Available)
Yess!! They’re finally here!
Just as predicted, the cheats have landed not an hour before the posting of this blog! (September 18th 00:15 AST)
For starters, we’ll go through the available codes and a few details you NEED to pay attention to!
Lets GOOOO Vault Hunters!
If you haven’t got the Save Wizard, get it here NOW!
If you are brand new to Save Wizard, check out this setup tutorial.
Disclaimer – As usual, Save Wizard recommends using cheats OFFLINE ONLY!
Save Files You Need to Transfer to Your PC
This is always a tad bit confusing, especially to new Save Wizard users.
There are 11 active cheats available for Borderlands 3. In your PS4 System Saved Data, there are 2 files; 1 ‘Character Save’ and a ‘User Settings Save.’
You need to copy both files to your USB drive for transfer to your PC in order to access all available cheats.
To the left, the ‘1’ represents your ‘Character’ save file (slot 1) and the ‘profile’ is your User Settings File
To the right 8 + 3 = 11 available cheats
Save Wizard Staff WARNING:
Modified saves are for OFFLINE use only. DO NOT USE ONLINE!
Before proceeding, we suggest that the backup function is turned on. If you do not want to make use of this feature or want to be sure you have another backup, copy the save from the USB drive to your computer directly.
Whilst we do our best to test as many saves as possible, sometimes issues can occur. If this happens to you, restore your save and check it loads correctly. After this is confirmed, zip the save along with screenshots and send via www.savewizard.net with the error code (if displayed) and the cheats you tried. Once received, we will look into it but you may only be contacted if we need further details.
Now, go have fun!
Now, let’s take a look at the available quick codes!
Borderlands 3 Save Wizard Quick Codes:
Cheat Set #1 (Character Codes)
- *Max Money – Maxes $ (Must have at least $1 to activate)
- **Max Erdium – Maxes Eridium (Must have at least 1 Eridium to activate)
- ***Max EXP – Maxes EXP (Warning: Will take you to MAX LEVEL 50!/Must have 1XP to activate)
- ****Max Ability Points – Maxes Ability/Skill Points (Must have at least 1 AP to activate)
- *****Max Current Ammo – Maxes All Your Current Ammo (All Guns on Inventory)
- Max All Skills – Maxes all Skills
- Unlock Guardian Menu – Unlocks the Guardian Menu (Sets game to ‘1 clear’ meaning you cleared the game once and TVH Mode (Hard Mode)
- Unlock All Equipment Slots – Unlocks All Equipment Slots in Personal Inventory
This is GREAT WORK by the Save Wizard team! It’s AMAZING they have all these codes available in less than 1 WEEK! Kudos on a Job Well Done!
Cheat Set #2 (User Settings/Profile Save)
- Gold Keys (Max) – MAXES GOLD KEYS! (Must have at least 1 GK to activate)
- Guardian Tokens (Max) – MAXES GUARDIAN TOKENS! (Must have at least 1 GT to activate)
- Current Guardian Boosts (Max) – (Will Set any Boost Which Has at Least 1)
Well, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen! A basic rundown of all available Save Wizard cheats for Borderlands 3, available NOW!
Hopefully, this guide helps some of you new users out there to Save Wizard!
Favorite this Blog for more Borderlands 3 Save Wizard updates!!
Check out the cheat breakdown video below!
Thanks for reading and HAPPY HUNTING Vault Hunters!!